Secure Log In
AgriWorld Exchange is a simple to use, online trading platform designed for today's AgriBusiness Professionals
AgriWorld Exchange is the first open, comprehensive online trading platform developed specifically for produce industry professionals, namely "agri-traders". Designed to reduce transaction costs, increase profitability and extend the marketing reach of both buyers and sellers, our AgriTrading Exchange enables trading members to reach the entire global market easily and efficiently.
Exchange - Our live, real-time trading exchange connects buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities around the globe in a secure environment. With a single click of the mouse, trading members can maintain existing relationships, reach new markets and build your own versatile online trading network.
Exchange - Our AgriShipping Exchange takes the agri-trading process one step further. Agri-traders can arrange freight for shipments by connecting to freight companies through the AgriWorld Shipper website and more.
AgriWorld Shipper Coming Soon...
AgriWorld Exchange features a very easy to use web-based interface with intuitive screens, pull-down menus and one-click navigation. Since security and transaction processing are taken care of automatically, you can confidently focus on buying and selling, finding new markets, responding to trends and growing your market share.
An online, open marketplace built on the latest web-based tools, AgriWorld Exchange maximizes your ability to trade agricultural commodities around the world. For both buyers and sellers, the experience is as familiar as the traditional way of doing business - but faster, cheaper and more efficient.
Sellers can create an "Offer to Sell" which can contain a single item or multiple items at fixed prices or as an auction. Sellers can track bids, submit counter bids, and communicate directly with buyers via AgriWorld Exchange In-System Messaging, email or by phone. And the seller can close a sell offer to single or multiple buyers, at the same or different prices, and on full or partial quantities.
- Buyers can create an "Offer to Buy" for a single item or a multiple item offering, can track items they are interested in buying and can submit bids on items - all with a single click. Buyers can communicate with sellers via AgriWorld Exchange In-System Messaging, email or by phone. And the buyer can close multiple buy offers to multiple suppliers and review all final purchases in seconds.
- Create offers to buy and sell
- Find new buyers and sellers - nationally and internationally
- Manage multiple offers & bids simultaneously
- Track trade status
- Negotiate through instant counter-bids
- Compare prices & research market conditions
- Send mail or instant message to other members
- Find transportation services